Skip to content
- Hats and sunglasses should be removed upon entering the courtroom.
- Males are required to wear collared shirts that must be tucked in.
- Muscle shirts, tank tops, halter tops, tube tops, shorts, cut-offs, sweatpants, house shoes, pajamas, yoga pants, flip-flops or athletic apparel of any kind will NOT be allowed.
- Facial piercings, with the exception of modest ear piercings (WOMEN), are to be removed prior to entering the courtroom.
- Attorneys- If you are conducting official business in the courtroom, please dress appropriately. Wear a tie with a jacket during the winter, and only a tie is required in the summer.