Agendas and Minutes
- Wednesdays at 9:00 am
- Kaufman County Courthouse Annex
100 North Washington Street
- Upcoming meeting dates can be found on the website calendar and agendas are posted 72 hours prior to the meeting on the website and at the County Courthouse.
- Notices which must be advertised are published in the Official County Paper.
- To request official action by the Commissioners Court at a regular meeting, please contact the County Court Clerk at least 7 days prior to the meeting and ask to be placed on the agenda.
- Current Agenda
Meeting Minutes Information:
As an ex-officio member of the Commissioners’ Court, the County Clerk is charged with the responsibility of preparing and recording the minutes of the Commissioners’ Court. These minutes are open for public inspection and may be viewed in the County Clerk’s office. Copies are available at the fees established by statute:
- Plain copies $ 1.00 per page
- Certified copies $5.00 for certification plus $1.00 per page
TELEPHONE INFORMATION: The County Clerk’s Office will provide general information concerning the office. We will not disseminate specific information contained in our records over the telephone.