Skip to content

Becoming a Poll Worker in Kaufman County

To serve as a pollworker you must be a registered Voter in Kaufman County; or a student 16 years of age or older and a US citizen.

Please click on the appropriate link below to alert us of your interest!

    Search could not be preformed at this time. Please try again later.