Need something that Kaufman County Library does not own? You may use the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) system to request to borrow almost any material from other participating libraries. ILL forms are located at the circulation desk.
- You are allowed to place 5 ILL requests during a 30-day period.
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of your requested item.
- Your library account must be in good standing to place and check out an ILL item.
- ILL is strictly a courtesy service between participating libraries.
- The library owning the title has the option to honor a request.
- Borrowers are asked to pay the cost of postage to return the item at the time the item is picked up.